Thursday, February 14, 2008

Barometric pressure rising...

OK...it's been subzero for ages and we're all dying for warmth. Any warmth. Heck I'd settle for going for a walk outside and not cursing the sky.
So altho it's -34 today with the windchill (-25 without) today, we are being told by Environment Canada that tomorrow is a high of +2. Maybe some snow...or even rain?
What?
How is that possible?
Can the weather really go up that much in one day?
Has someone finally given in and sold their soul or something, because this is really wierd.

I figure that it's all because I'll be off that day and driving about for most of it in the car - I'm sure of it? The weather is trying to kill me any way it can...if it can't freeze me, it'll take whatever it can get. Think I'll put some bubble wrap about the car before I go out...

4 comments:

Magnus said...

This all because of your bad attitude and disrespect for Winter last year. Old Man Winter brooks no dissin' missy.

the Bag Lady said...

The Bag Lady can attest that the warm weather is definitely heading your way. It is 0 here right now, and our forecast is for continued warmer temps. The warm chinook winds are blowing, heading in your direction!!
You're welcome.

grapecat said...

will you need to stabilise? like diving? If you go from -[GAH]25 to +2 in a day, will you get the bends?
hope not...

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I'm in shorts and a T-shirt today.

You should pite me....and my astronomically high A/C bill May-November.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...