Friday, January 25, 2008

Swinging hipster

I'm much happier today I must say.

It will be a long day, but since J is working nights (his last one!) I'm staying late at work to do some genetic alignment and analysis I've been meaning to get to on a project.
Swinging hipster that I am...friday nights are the night to cut loose for me!

Actually...tomorrow I have to help out for a CFCR fundraiser and on sunday is the Alzheimer's walk, so I don't feel too frumpy doing geeky science work on a friday night.
OK, just a little...

1 comment:

Rimshot said...

Oh it's been sooo long since I last enjoyed a bit of 'genetic alignment'...erm...wait a minute, that's not what I meant.

As the She-Hulk is, in my opinion, the sexiest of all the comic heroines, fear not, lest any gamma radiation blast you full on while conducting your experiments (I picture you in a lab coat and spectacles, inappropriately high heels and sterotypical accessories)...not that I 'picture you', I'm just saying, in this particular instance...erm...(blush)...ok, I go 'way now.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...