Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Reaching for that thing


I've been watching a lot of Harvey Birdman lately.
I borrowed season 3 from a friend and I'm once again walking about with quotes like "To die, to sleep. To sleep, perchance to dream. Aye, there's the rub. Ha ha!...rub" in my head.
I just discovered they're making a Harvey Birdman game for the Playstation and Wii. I have no idea what it could possibly be about, and unfortunately Steven Colbert is the only person not voicing their character in the game (probably tired of people asking him to go "Haha!" all the time). Still... I could do with trying it out. If it's anywhere half as wierd as the show, I'm in.
(maybe you get to steal the crrrrrrrest on Birdman's helmet?)
I have to say though..."Ha! HA! *insert random word here* on dowels!" still makes me crack up in a fit of giggles...it never gets old.
If you've never seen an episode...it's by the great people at Adult Swim who brought out the Brak Show and Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Check it out.
Or not.
Y'know.

2 comments:

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Heard about it. Looked at pictures about it. Read blog posts about it. Thought about it.

But I've never actually seen that show. Solely based on your recommendation though I might give it a try.

Pacian said...

Harvey who?

If I see any DVDs come out over here, I will peruse.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...