Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I *said* it was cold

So yeah...J is stuck at work because the WHEELS OF OUR CAR ARE FROZEN AND WILL NOT TURN.
Yes, they are frozen. After driving through an alley of snow the wheels are indeed frozen...most likely the brakes are just full of snow and iced up into big useless round bricks.
I SAID it was too cold!
Stupidity...
And the poor man has to sit at work and wait for a tow for the car to get it to a garage somewhere to warm up and melt off.
We have no garage...so hopefully he's not stuck at work all night...as he has to stay with the car for when they can come get it.
Retarded...even if we had it towed home it would freeze up again. It needs a garage overnight to all melt off. And I'm miserable phone company...I can't talk on teh phone at the best of times, and in a crisis, I'm useless company.

Annoying. After bring up since 4:15 AM he just wants to come home to a warm house, and relax. Maybe watch a movie or something...poor guy.

Yup. It's official. I've reached the I hate winter point again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, that didn't take long at all! :-)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...