Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bloody Hell

Just to warn you, I'm in a right foul mood.
I've just learned that I spent all f*cking week working and struggling on a project where most of my work was unnecessary as the info I *really* needed to do something useful was with someone else...who never bothered to give it to me, despite asking me to do this for them before they buggered off to leave me to it with no way of contacting them for info or help. I've tried to do many things I've never done before with no information or help, and noone can be bothered to help me, despite me *always* making a point of helping them.

And I'm tired.
And it's still retardedly cold.
AND my husband is on nights and I haven't seen him in days (except asleep)...

Bloody hell I'm feeling rather c*ntish today.
Talk amongst yourselves. I've a start of a headache so I'm off for some coffee. Maybe that will cheer my ass up...

*mumble mumble*

6 comments:

MaCanuck said...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4777123160558060367

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP6GWt0-hbg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdZJl58GZjo&feature=related

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/64831/happy_feet_penguin_dance/

Pacian said...

Also, your 'u' key seems to be broken.

Rimshot said...

Sorry about your co-workers being pr*cks. Just know that I think you're better than all of them anyway.

Also, please consider this my formal request for permission to add you to my blogroll

the Bag Lady said...

Sorry to hear you had such a lousy day. There was a little blurb on the news tonight that today is apparently the most depressing day of the year... The Bag Lady really wanted to hear the story, thinking it might make an interesting blog post, but some asshole phoned just as it was starting, so she missed it.
Do you feel better now, knowing that someone else had a bad day, too? (No, didn't think so...)
Hope tomorrow is better.

Geosomin said...

Thanks trent :)
Penguins were just the thing.

I'm better now. And today is better...yesterday was just not so great, but it ended off OK in the end...

and I'll look into that u problem...:)

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Ooooh, I loved the way this was written. I felt like I stumbled into a naughty after-hours BBC program for a minute there. :)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...