Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Engrish...the new chart topper

I found this on Betty's weblog, and thought I'd steal it as I need a break from work for a bit and hey it's my blog so there nyeah nyeah nyeah flibble gibble foo. Indeed.
Here goes...

Go to the Wikipedia home page and click random article. That is your band's name.
Click random article again; that is your album name.
Click random article repeatedly to name each track on your album.

Band name: Ti Arai
Album title: Engrish

Track listing:

01) Wodonga TAFE Radio
02) Cotton Club (disambiguation)
03) 1751 in Great Britain
04) Quiet Girl with a Credit Card
05) Buzz Ritchie
06) Sonic X-treme
07) Egton Medical Information Systems
08) The Leader (newspaper)
09) Rachel Goldstein
10) DSM
11) Ryu Goto
12) Blue's Journey
13) Jiang Tingxi
14) Dragon chess
15) Carl Jah
16) Williams Street West

I'll start on it right now...

2 comments:

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I can't even count how many times I've gotten my groove on to songs called Wodonga and Cotton Club....

Betty said...

Engrish actually seems like a good name for an album.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...