Tuesday, November 20, 2007

anatomy study session

On the weekend I had a good solid workout - the first in a week. 45 minutes on the c rosstrainer with some other stuff after. It felt great at the time.
And I totally overdid it and buggered up my left lower leg.
Either the outer femoric tendon on my knee was aggrivated rubbing on the knee or a swollen soleus muscle or the tibealis exterior is strained...either way I am buggerigly stiff and sore.
Maybe walking 4 hours in the cold is enough and I shouldn't work out...or it was too much after a week off. I don't know. The machine in our basement uses different muscles than running...I suppose I just overdid it.
Nevertheless...it hurts.
And I feel like a whiney little girl who'd rather sit at home and drink hot cocoa than walk for 4 hours in the snow. Oh it's better today than yesterday, but how am I supposed to stay in shape if I gibble myself at every turn?

*sniff*
I miss my toasty lab...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...