Friday, November 16, 2007

Wella wella well

I just learned that both sides in my striking adventure are meeting to talk soon.
Maybe this but freezing will be over soon.
Oh please oh please.
I was beginning to think it was turning into a pissing match. The university hired a union buster as head of HR a few years ago and this is the culmination of her eroding away at our benefits and such over the past 6 or 7 years. I like to think she is still willing to meet and help us find a comprimise and not let us twist in the wind...cuz it's been very windy. And I'm running out of moneys.

I'm off to do the happy dance for a few hours...this can only be a good thing.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...