Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm pathetic

It's silly.
J left this morning to visit a friend for the weekend and I miss him already.
The past few weeks have been almost a mushy teen novel. With all this extra time "off", I've had oh so many snuggly naps and evenings spent with him talking and laughing, and the long weekend was oh so very romantic and lovely.
And now he's gone for 2 whole days.
*sigh*

Yes...I'm pathetic.

A friend might come over later to hang out but for now...I'm lonely and altho I've got lots to do and I'm not *bored*, I just...well...I miss him.
Sad isn't it?
Oh well. S'pose I should go watch Torchwood and try not to miss him so much...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...