Friday, November 30, 2007

Feel the love?

J's friends and coworkers stopped by today while I was out picketing in the cold. They brought us a little christmas package...all the things for an amazing christmas meal and some hot chocolate and peppermints.
And later in the day I got a letter from one of my bosses containing some money to help with bills and groceries.

I'm so touched. I don't even know how to thank them.
I'm the sort who never asks for anything, and always wants to help out and give when I can...I've never been on the recieving end of it before. I feel like my heart has grown 5 times today...

I'm a little more even now that I've had a bit of time, and I won't have to go out in the cold for a few days, so I'm feeling better.
It's been a lot of bad without muchgood this week and it feels like the tides may be turning a bit.

And this kindness out of the blue? Makes me all warm inside.

These people are amazing.

And *you* guys too.

You remind me about the important things in life and that it will all be OK.
Thanks.

2 comments:

Diddums said...

It always feels good when somebody does something like that. I felt the same when people (unexpectedly) gave me flowers, cards and other small gifts when my cats died.

Pacian said...

If it bothers you, you can just give it all to us. We won't mind.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...