Tuesday, October 16, 2007

So far so good

My mission (and I was stupid enough to choose to accept it) is to get the house ready for the winter and finally clean the house now that I'm not leaving every few days for this and that. A "fall" cleaning of sorts.
And you know what? It's coming together actually.

The kitchen and our bedroom are now quite civil and clean and the rest of the hosue is slowly being rearranged and cleaned so the computer can move upstairs and my glass stuff and other crafty crap can be down in my new mad scientist closet and J can better set up his music stuff. It's a lot of work, but it's really soothing to go into a room with a cup of tea and just sit and relax and listen to music. I can look all around me and not see things to do or clean...just smile at my home and relax. My bedroom is a sanctuary again - it's a good feeling. I'm going hard all week and seeing what all I can do.

Wish me luck. If I don't post for a few days it means I'm trapped under something heavy I was trying to clean and can't get to the computer...

1 comment:

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Sometimes I want the people from IKEA to come to my house and throw everything away while they replace the crusty furniture with brightly colored and functional modular furniture.

Alas, we only had enough money to buy the lunch plate Swedish Meatballs special at the IKEA diner.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...