Friday, October 12, 2007

Mee hee

Mee hee hee...
I thought I was coming in to work on the weekend tomorrow. I'm not after all. Although I'll miss the $$ I'm so very much looking forward to the not work part :) Plus I can go for a good long run in the daylight, do all the yard crap that I've been tactfully ignoring all year before it snows (OK not so fun, but hey...) and maybe baking a few tasty things. I might even get to see my brother and bring him his monthly muffin fix...I think I owe him 2 months worth by now. I'm a much more sane person when my home is sane too...

Plus a friend is having a B movie fest at his place tomorrow night....and I loves my schlocky horror films.

Today is crazy as usual...but a whole weekend awaits.

Mee hee

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...