Saturday, September 29, 2007

Decompression begins..........now.

I'm excited and happy.
I just dropped off all my pledges for the Breast Cancer Run. I managed to raise just shy of $400! AND it turns out we got our team shirts made up after all...AND they aren't pink. Woot!
We run tomorrow at 10AM...and then J is taking me out for a victory breakfast...there will be taters involved. I likes me taters.

So today I am preparing with a vigourous regimen of vegging out, drinking coffee and Kahlua and starting on mapping out the plans for my Dad's stained glass window. Best of all - I 'm NOT at the radio station.
YEAH!
It was good to volunteer...they needed our help and we raised just over $50,000 over the 2 weeks, which was good enough to keep them on the air yet again, but man - I am *done* with 2 jobs. That was enough for me I think. Both J and I were on the raggedy edge by the end.

And tonight I actually ahve time to cook something elaborate and tasty (maybe tofu parmesean) and listen to some CDs I picked up over the pledge drive as prizes, like the new Delerium CD and a CD of remixed Billy Holiday tunes - looking forward to that a lot.

Ah! I'm relaxing already.
Cheers!

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...