Thursday, August 16, 2007

Venting

OK.
So, I'm trying not to be furious...but after a night of sleep and lunch I'm still mad.
Why?
Well, while we were away a few friends checking on our cats while we were away for 10 days, to be sure they were getting love and food and water.
And, when we got back last night they had NONE.
Not a drop of water or a scrap of food.
I left them 3 bowls of water and two large bowls of food to be on the safe side, in case they couldn't come every other day. I'm glad I did.
They were to be checked on every other day.
And so I raise a hearty WTF to the world?
No food at all...ALL GONE.
I'm not impressed AT ALL. My critters are very important. Knowing I can't trust my friends with things this important to me is very dissapointing...particularly as I do this for them all the time.
I'm wondering how long they were alone with no food...
*sigh*
From now on I'm asking my family to come by, even if it is an imposition.
I'm just glad they're OK...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Kitties.

Magnus said...

I am sitting tow cats right now. Unfortunately they are Temptations junkies. Catnip just doesn't cut it anymore.

Anonymous said...

Temptations are cat crack...ours go nuts for them too

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...