Friday, August 24, 2007

Stardust





















J and I went to see Stardust last night.
I highly reccommend it - if I had more time I'd go into greater detail, but I am crazy busy, so my short review is: wonderful - like a good fantasy novel. It might not be in theatres long, so I want to encourage all of you to head out and see this film. It was original, intelligently funny, entertaining, beautiful and imaginitive: A tale of a fallen star, evil sorceresses, a magic land with a dying king, a young man who journeys beyond his own world, and even a flying pirate ship.
It was a wonderful fantasy for adults.
Go and see it.
I'm off to finish work and then it is off to the lake for the weekend...be back later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good. You sold me. I'm there.

Udge said...

I loved the book, and have been reading about the film-making and release process on Neil Gaiman's blog, so I'm already pretty heavily invested in the film. I will definitely see it when released in Germany. Glad you enjoyed it.

Geosomin said...

Ohhh...there's a book?
Cool.
I'm off to the bookstore...:)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...