Friday, August 03, 2007

Counting down...




Shambhala is in 5 days...we're leaving in 4.
So much to do!
BUT I am no longer at work and hot damn, I may have a lot to do, but I can't wait.
No more work until the 16th...that is nice.

Today and tomorrow are food prep and finishing (I hope I hope) my new and improved tank girl costume 2.0.
I have the TANK belt (just made yesterday by my great friend Jason), and also (because I like obscure costumes to see who is as thoroughly geeky as I am) I have a sarah Silverman thing too - a cookie party T shirt I had made up (again by Jason after I geekily drew out the logo in photoshop), and I'll wander around with what looks like a bottle of orange cough syrup when I wear it. Free cookies to anyone who actually knows who I am...
And now, I must work out and go bake stuff and finish off anything world like and officially important things before I figure out how to strap 2 missiles to my chest in a way that still allows me to dance and hopefully not put too many eyes out...
I accept the challenge!

2 comments:

Magnus said...

Re. the rocket bra. Might I suggest bolting them into your rib cage?

Anonymous said...

I love Sarah Silverman but she scares me too. Have fun on your holiday.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...