Thursday, August 30, 2007

Alphabet meme

I saw this and stole it...you're to write something you think/like/believe/follow/captures your "essence" for every letter of the alphabet. Feel tagged if you like. I'm too tired to chase you all down today.

Here goes...

Alternatives are often the best way to do something - ordinary is boring
Blessed are the cheesemakers
Cats are better than dogs
Do or do not, there is no try
Eccentricity is my goal in life
Friends keep you going through the rough stuff
Granola bars made from scratch are like a tiny bit of hippie heaven
Happiness is my one real goal in life
Inquiring minds want to know...
J is the love of my life
Kaleidescopes were my favorite toy as a girl
Love makes life better
Money does not
Nobody else has the power to change you except for you...unless there's torture involved
Orion is my favorite constellation
Pulsars fascinate me.
Quasars are something I keep trying to understand but can't...I sort of glaze over during the detaily bits
Realising you are worth it changes everything about how you live your life
Smiling at people makes them smile too
Telling the truth is so much simpler than trying to make up a believable story
Understanding others isn't as important as understanding yourself
Violins give me a headache
Wine is the secret ingredient to a lot of tasty food (in it, not beforehand...well Ok that too)
Xylophones - I want one. A BIG one. I'd play it for hours (well until Jay hid it)
Yellow is my favorite color
Zealous religion is not good. Extremes of belief can lead to very bad things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Personally, Blessed Are The Cheesemakers, is my main motto to life.

Cheeses Of Nazareth was the greatest example for all cheesemakers to follow....

Anonymous said...

That's true about the smiling! I smiled at someone in the supermarket, and she immediately smiled back, and got out of my way... much better than grumping.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...