Friday, July 20, 2007

Which lolcat are you??

Aw...I so wanted to be the sad cookie cat...it's absolutely the cutest thing I've ever seen...


Sure, you deserve one. You helped popularized lolcats from a running gag to an online sensation. Now mainstream media writes asinine columns on this 'phenomenon', students write theses on the topic, programming languages adopt the grammar, and losers write tests about them on dating sites. Now take your cheezburger and never touch the internets again. To see all possible results, checka dis.
67% Affectionate, 63% Excitable, 53% Hungry

Wanna know what you are? go here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen any of those before. They are pretty cute. Yes the sad cookie cat is pretty great.

grapecat said...

I'm a cheeseburger too but different stats: 77% Affectionate, 54% Excitable, 51% Hungry.


Hmmmmmm

Pacian said...

"SurpriseAdoption Cat
45% Affectionate, 54% Excitable, 46% Hungry

Calloused. Heartless. Exuberant. You carry the heavy burden of informing children that they are adopted by jumping out of their birthday cake. A difficult task, but somebody must break the news to children on their only day of happiness."

And yet, still:

"My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 99% on Affection
You scored higher than 99% on Excitability
You scored higher than 99% on Hunger
You scored higher than 99% on Felinity

Magnus said...

I was "Ceiling cat is watching you masterbate."

Geosomin said...

he hee...oh the things I"m learning about you all :)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...