Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Just like I planned it

I have a day and a half to get ready for Motion Notion because I slacked off all weekend. I *only* have to

Make:
2 dozen muffins
2 dozen cheese bacon biscuits
6 scotch eggs
3 dozen granola bars
2 dozen cookies

Find and pack all our gear
Do laundry
Fix up tears in the bear costume (it's pretty old and beat up)
Freeze 12 L of water for drinking/cooling the coolers

And all tonight Im busy with a meeting and visiting with a friend who just got back from holidays in China for a bit. BUT luckily I have tomorrow off from work...heh heh. I hope it is enough time. I seem strangely relaxed about things - as long as I get there and have stuff to eat, it will all be good. i can't wait for the friends and the music to start.
But until then - hectic times. Doesn't the world know I have things to do?
Sheesh!

But then...holidays in the woods with much dancing.
I can't wait! :)
I keep thinking of the dream I had last year before Motion Notion...it has me in the right mindset for things...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...