Monday, July 30, 2007

It rained and now I have soggy areas

Note to self:
When going camping for the weekend do not leave half your raingear at home because the weather forcast says sunny skies.

Bad weatherman. No cookie for you.

Yup, I jinxed it - it POURED rain saturday night and all our gear is currently in the back drying out...we got very wet! BUT we also had a fantastic time, if a bit soggy at the end. I had a splitting headache for a the first half of the weekend, but thankfully it went away just in time for the rain...but really, all in all, a good time.
Just mother nature reminding us who's boss.
And reminding us to pack the raingear...:)

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...