Saturday, June 02, 2007

I for one welcome our new alien overlords

Through a long detailed discussion with my friend's 4 year old son I have learned the following things about aliens:

1) they are white, with blue eyes and multicolored noses, that change color if the weather is nice or if they are in a good mood.
2) they travel in space ships that have wings and can roam around the world on kite strings.
3) The aliens have space pets - only dogs. The dogs are polka dotted with purple spots and they can talk, but only if you have a special earpiece to understand them. The space dogs have their own mini space ships with wings that make bubbly sounds.
4)There are no space cows or space chickens, but there are definitely space penguins and crocodiles. They live in floating icebergs and zoos that the aliens made for them when the earth melted all their icebergs.
5) The aliens like to come and listen to music. So if you want to see them, play your music loud with the windows open...and they might come and visit

I feel ever so much smarter knowing all these things.

I'll definitely impress the Police tonight when I see them.

3 comments:

Pacian said...

Excellent. He doesn't know anything about the Space Cats and their plans. Stand down all mind-wipe squads.

Magnus said...

kind of makes you want a kid of your own, eh Geo. Nudge, Nudge, wink wink... heh heh heh

Geosomin said...

Nope..it confirms my need to return them to sender after a few days...I don't know where parent's get the patience they need.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...