Thursday, May 10, 2007

Yardorama and my calves of steel

It's my day off tomorrow so I figure I'll
-rake/mow lawn
-weed the front yard
-take in the recyclables
-scrub and mop the deck
-pressure wash the bikes and patio stuff (I'll leave some of that for J - he likes to play with the pressure washer)
-hang up obcene amounts of rope light on the deck
-Plan to to paint the deck this year...maybe...

in no particular order...and hopefully all in one day.
Oh yeah, and have a beer at the end...preferably a Harp or smething equally tasty.
THAT is what makes it all worth while for me...J bringing me a beer after a long day out in the yard.
Men, fawn over and serve your women a beer every once in a while...they'll be ever so grateful.
Cute efficient service is not to be underestimated.

Somehow that list is more daunting than jogging. Go figure.
Incidentally- anyone know some good calf stretches? My legs are SO stiff this week now that I'm stepping up the pace. I don't want to give myself an injury from not stretching enough..I just don't know what else to do for stretches.
Anyone??

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...