Friday, April 20, 2007

Coming to you like a rope in a chain store

I am obscenely tired today and am having difficulty putting my feet in an ordered motion to go and get things done...so to fire up my brain, here is a meme I found on the interweb a while ago-perhaps answering some random new questions will wake me up a bit.

1. What’s the meaning of life? Be excellent to each other...and party on dudes
2. You’ve climbed a really steep hill. What’s the best way to get back down? Toboggan. Or runnig with your arms splayed out and yelling at the top of your lungs if the snow is gone...maybe a bungee jump would be fun.
3. Ever sang karaoke? Were you sober? Yes and no.
4. How many hats do you own? 4. They're mostly winter related, odd shaped and fuzzy. I am fond of my aviator hat though. And I bet noone else has a mirrorball helmet...
5. Do you ever skip to the last chapter in a book just to get a sneak at what the ending is going to be? no. Then it's ruin it for me as my brain would be trying to work out the in between bits while I read the rest. I hat knowing things about a story before I read it/watch it
6. Have you ever washed your hair before washing your body in the shower? I do that all the time actually...then condition it while washing. I never have time in themornings for a leisurely shower it seems. Geez, sorry. Moving on... that was probably more info than you needed.
7. Do you like beans? Yes. except for lima beans.
8. On toast? Never actually tried it. Sounds a bit dodgy. Maybe next time I go camping.
9. You’re walking somewhere, and your shoelace is undone. There’s only a few hundred yards to go. Do you bother to stop in the street and tie your lace, or do you just try to hope no-one notices and that you don’t trip, and make it last until you reach your destination? try and hope (and possibly fall down)...my laziness knows no bounds. I actually have fallen on numerous occasions because of this. Do I learn...no.
10. A huge demon-monster thing is about to vaporise your home, but being the reasonable type he says you can keep one room. Which room would you keep?
Ooh...tough one. Cuz my bed is most excellent, and I do so love my kitchen gadgets. BUT my basement hangout room is most excellent and full of cool things, so I suppose I'd ask for that one.
11. Given that god is infinite, and that space is also infinite… Would you like a toasted teacake? I don't want any toast. HE doesn't want any toast. NO SMEGGING TOAST!
12. Which song would you like played at your funeral? Do you Realise? or...something equally happy and sappy.
13. What’s your favourite type of tree? I like willows, but you can't build a fort in them, so I go for birch..."do not besmirch the mighty birch". The wind through their leaves is one of the most soothing sounds in the world...like a rainfall.
14. You’re in the Big Brother house. How many weeks would you last before you’re voted out?I'd just cook really awesome food and bribe them to stay that way. I could slowly poison all my competitors if needed. I doubt I'd last long tho - I'm a wuss.
15. What’s 8 multiplied by 12? 96
16. How many times a day do you brush your hair? twice unless I have a nap
17. Ever had sex behind a bike-shed? No. Seems like a terribly uncomfortable place
18. Name two characters from Scooby Doo, except for Scooby and Shaggy. Daphne and Scrappy do
19. Fingernails - cut them or bite them?Both. I like to think I kicked the bite the nail thing I had as a kid but I catch myself occasionally.
20. You’re due to meet someone, but they’re not there yet. What do you do? And don’t say ‘wait’ because that’s just boring. Sing a song in my head while sitting and watching people go by, while inventing elaborate life histories and activities for them to be up to. Maybe do a little dance.
21. What colour of underwear are you wearing?black
22. Who’s going to have Christmas Number 1? I have no idea what that is, but seeing as there's Christmas involved...me perhaps? Can I at least put up lights?
23. Do you pronounce the word tomato, ‘tomato’ or ‘tomayto’ ? tomayto ..although I prefer potayto
24. Have you ever left an obviously sarcastic picture comment on Myspace for someone you don’t like, but they completely miss the point? Much of my sarcasm is missed by others...I like to think because it is too witty and cerebral, but more likely because it only makes sense to me...
25. If you were a ghost, who would you go and spook first? J. He's actually always wanted to see a ghost but never has. Plus I'd miss him so it all works out :) If he died with me we'd probably go and hide in the cemetaries and pop out to cheer up the goth kids

Now get to work all of you!

2 comments:

Magnus said...

Scrappy do? You are an evil woman.

Pacian said...

What about Velma?

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...