Friday, April 20, 2007

Because once just isn't enough

Still not waking up. So more help from Pacian...

1. My 'ex' is still - wearing mismatched shoes
2. I am listening to - Cake
3. Maybe I should -get back to work
4. I love - J
Question 5 is gone. Perhaps it'shaving a nap with my brain...
6. I don't understand - calculus and fashion
7. I lost my respect for - George Lucas after Jar Jar and the whole mediclorian fiasco
8. I last ate - a granola bar
9. The meaning of my display name is - a compound produced by blue green algae that emits a musty earthy smell.
10. Love is - grand
11. Someday - is too far away to think about right now. I can't plan past the weekend.
12. I will always - be an optimist
13. I never ever want to lose - my sight
14. When I woke up this morning - that didn't happen yet
15. I get annoyed at - myself for being a slacker. It's going to catch up with me.
16. Parties - are overrated, but can be a good time if there aren't too many drunken idiots
17. My pet - is a jedi
18. Kisses - are never long enough
19. Today I - was stuck on the bus for a half hour becuase a semi truck ahead of use was on fire.
20. I wish - I had a cupcake
21. I really want - a nap

7 comments:

Magnus said...

7. I lost my respect for - George Lucas after Jar Jar and the whole mediclorian fiasco

Wow... you are pretty forgiving. What with Jedi and Howard the Duck.

Diddums said...

Mismatched shoes? Aargh! He'll end up with a bad back.

Roxi said...

I could really use a nap too honey..

Geosomin said...

I didn't have bits of my soul at stake for Howard the Duck. And I liked Jedi.

Magnus said...

Ewoks... **shudder**

Pacian said...

I really liked Jedi. For me it goes:

Empire > Jedi > Star Wars > Prequels.

Geosomin said...

Jedi was all about redemption. good vs evil and all that. Plus having to follow after Empire (my favorite of thm all) is a tough act to follow...in wrapping up all the loose ends of the story - not so bad.
Plus I liked Hoth. Played hoth a lot as a kid what with the winters here and all. Plus Luke wasn't quite so whiney in this one...:)
The ewoks were OK, they never bothered me much.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...