Monday, March 26, 2007

There must be someway out of here, said the joker to the theif

I only have a minute, but I just had to pop in and say:

Is not Battlestar Galactica the best show on TV right now? The season finale was insane.

I was out at an indian banquet wearing a sari last night (long story, great time...I'll post pics later) and when I got home J was twitching and saying "Gah! You've gotta to watch this!" Having tried not to think about it while I was out, I was dying to know what happenedonce I was home and undistracted. So I stayed up late to watch it...and man - my mind is blown. I'd say more, but maybe you haven't seen it yet...and I'd hate to give anything away.
It's so nice to have a fantastic SF show I enjoy surprise me. I don't watch much TV, but if this show keeps it up...my little brain will combust. :)

4 comments:

Magnus said...

I liked the episode except for that lame cover of "All Along the Watchtower". Great season ender, but that song...
Season four is the last season,, ya think?

Unknown said...

Personally, I'm a big fan of lost. It's just a shame the only time it's on here when I'm not working is at 3 a.m. It just keeps getting more and more mysterious (an impossible feat that is, somehow, accomplished).

Geosomin said...

I wonder...I mean if the whole thing is they're looking for earth...what happens when they find it? I'd hate to see the show end, but on the other hand, of they hav the time to write it up right and end it properly, it could be amazing...

Pacian said...

Didn't you see the old one, after they found Earth? It was a kid's show spin off, that ripped off The Day The Earth Stood Still in at least one episode.

It was strangely compelling in its limp rubbishness.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...