Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sleep...that's where I'm a viking

Stayed home sick today because I seem to be getting the same cold I was almost over all over again.
Boo.
So I figured, I should finally take a day and sleep and sneeze to try and finally get better and stop going to work sick and infecting everyone else there (not that the entire city isn't sick at the moment...altho J is strangely immune to it all)
I've drank gallons of Earl Grey and read Thank You For Smoking in it's entirety - not a bad light read.
Now for some more agressive napping.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon - and agree with you about staying home when you have a cold. I was shocked when people rolled up at the office, coughing, sneezing, and generally looking like death heated up. :).

Just don't read any Brian Aldiss while you're unwell - it brings your spirits down even more. Take it from someone who knows.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...