Friday, March 09, 2007

Skeezer commando

I still can't hear out of my left ear...it's very annoying. I stayed home today too, because I'm going to get better if it kills me-no, wait, that's not quite right. I'm going to get well by sleeping, drinking lots of tea and relaxing. I'm hoping it'll do the trick, as I'm done with sick. Nothing a bit more fluff reading could hurt anyways. Plus, I can't think of when I took my last sick day, so I don't feel a bit guilty. I hope I don't have to go whining to the doctor ventually if it's just a cold...there's not much he can give me that will help. But who knows...I've never had such bad hearing form a cold before...so I'll see. I'm of the wait and see variety...I always think if I keep supplimenting my body it won't be able to heal itself on it's own...odd I know.

Oh and a cool thing? The sewing store found my sewing card...so I have my card back AND a dress form. Somehow I left it there when I was there...and so I have it again...how cool is that? It's so very nice to know I'm not going crazy...I was honestly beginning to wonder.

Sanity rules.
Skeezer commando aho!

ZZZZzzzzz...........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean you and the card were there together in the shop on the right day after all? Now how's that for irony? At least the mystery has been solved now. :-).

Pacian said...

You lost it in the very place you needed it.

Hello? Someone is on the phone? Captain Irony? No, we don't need you right now, thanks.

Magnus said...

Points and laughs...
No,no,no... that would be mean.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...