Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wanna see my sister?

Hey everybody...mys sister's been on the TV.
Mee hee.
The local Ottawa news did a story on the lady who runs the homeless shelter where she works. Pat is the dark haired woman interviewed a few times in the piece- I'm so proud of what she does there. I know the story isn't about her, but I'm glad to see places like the Ottawa Mission get the recognition they need - they do very good work and help a lot of people that the rest of the world has just forgotten about.
If ya like have a look...not sure how long it'll be up. It's the the hometown hero story.

1 comment:

MaCanuck said...

All I have to say is thank goodness she's in Ottawa. She looks more like you than you. And if Ida seen her on the street, I might have completely embarrassed myself by...oh, I don't know, sticking a finger up her nose or something....

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...