Monday, February 05, 2007

Creatively lazy

Creating a thing a day when you're being a winter lazy lump is a challenge. I spent many hours this weekend snuggled under the duvet reading, drinking coffee, watching some Young Ones episodes and making yummy foods when I managed to venture out from under the blankets.

Saturday I made the yummiest pumpkin muffins (I'm eating one right now).I still think they are my favorite muffin of all time.
Sunday I made fresh banana and strawberry smoothies and picked up some materials for some-things-I'll-make-another-day-this-month.

I'm trying to not make all my things-that-I-make-everyday-this-month foody things, but I like food and honestly it's what I do when I'm feeling creative. I need to finish my creative room to get on with other things less foody and more crafty.

Speaking of that...off to work.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...