Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ho ho ho Me me me....

Because it is my last day at work for TWO WHOLE WEEKS (WOOOOOOOOOOOOO...ahem) I have only a moment to post a bit, as I've lots to do before I bugger off for the holidays. So, just so you don't all doubt that I love you, here's a quick meme, courtesy of Surly Girl.

1) If my shoes don't match my handbag....I get scared, as I don't own a handbag. It must mean that I've cleptomaniacally stolen it from a shop unawares. Which is bad. And I don't really ahve enough shoes to mach a handbag...expecially in winter. It's blue stomping snow boots or nothing. So you see my dilemma in that situation don't you?

2) The first record I bought was..... If we're talking from birth, then I bought a Raiders of the Lost Ark movie story record when I was 7 or 8. The first actual music I bought was "Freeze Frame" on 45. As for full album, I think it was one of those horrible KTel compilations with whatever was on the top 20 at the time...and the first full real album I recall owning was Corey Heart's first album. Feel free to mock me starting........NOW!

3) One of the things I like to eat is.... cheese. All kinds of cheese. It is my favorite thing. My favorites are Wensleydale, Herb Gouda and Lester Herb Swirl...which I'm picking up after my folks leave to nibble on al new years.

4) A few years ago I considered..... QUitting my job and doing something charitable like Food Bank work. But then I realised that doing disease research is charitable...and I like it. So I stayed.

5) I miss.....riding my bike. I can't wait for the snow to melt so I can be back on it again. This taking the bus thing is very inconvenient. I didn't realise how car dependant I was until last weekend when J was gone. I actually walked 30 minutes to the stores in a near blizzard as the buses running on the weekend would've taken over an hour to get there. For where w are, that is rediculous.

And so, that's that.

Have a good day all. I know I will!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

4) A few years ago I considered..... QUitting my job and doing something charitable like Food Bank work. But then I realised that doing disease research is charitable...and I like it. So I stayed.

I would have slapped you silly, but you came to your senses.

afrobev said...

I have got to agree with you when it comes to the whole cheese thing. I love specialty cheeses. Anything cheesey with crackers (especially at this time of year) and Afrobev is a very happy man!

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...