Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Gravy Mcguffins

Supergreen.
Not only has it snowed 6 inches of fluffiness overnight, I have just discovered, thanks to Pacian, that Sam & Max , the freelance dog and bunny detectives are back!

Me hee...I've got almost a whole year's worth of cartoon strips to catch up on.
I used to really like the cartoon on late night Teletoon (along with The Maxx) way back when...

(Oh, just a hint (in case you're really dense like me and get confused) the captions appear when you put the mouse over the cartoons)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is pretty fun. Now I am hooked darn it.

Anonymous said...

Yay Heather,

Wow, I am the hugest Sam & Max fan. Freelance police hilarity.

I looked at your Star Wars costume bit from last year and it was fabulous. Where are the pictures of J in his outfit anyway?

Great Blog.
-chris

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...