Monday, October 23, 2006

Be da be deep deep ba dee dee ba deep..

Attention
Attention

This is a beer world update.

The beer in progress by the as yet unnamed brewery is coming along nicely.
Should be in the carbuoy by tuesday.

In other news, there is no news, really - it's downright mellow here. Getting the house all ready for winter and getting ready for my birthday (I finally get to open my gift soon - meep!). We plan on having a bonfire in the firepit across the lake, and I'm making a few lanterns to hang in the trees and some snacky cakes for around the fire. We're gonna put out an open call to friends and see who shows...and, as odd as it sounds, even if noone does cuz they are going to a more cool Halloween shindig, J and I will sit and sip hot chocolate and look at the stars.

Can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I aure miss drinking some other beers beside Heineken or Corona or Taiwan Beer. When I was in Hong Kong I drank Molson Canadian. So much subtler and smoother. I never thought I'd see the day where I thought Molson, of all things, was a deluxe beer. But you can't get anything besides low grade, mass-produced beers in Taiwan. Not that I'm denying Molson is mass-produced or low-grade or anything. But variety... Even in the big cities. Oh, some things in Canada I definitely miss, variety of food, drinks, etc.

I hope your beer turns out well.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...