Thursday, September 21, 2006

Weary

I am so very tired.
This working from 7:30AM until about 10 PM with a quick half hour break/drive in the middle is starting to wear on me. Luckily I have Sat & Sun off until 4 PM so I can sleep. I have to help J pack for Symettree tonight as he'll be gone tomorow afternoon, drive down set up, play his set about 2 AM sat morning and then finally sleep. I'm trying not to whine as J is WAY more tired than I am...I don't have to get up at 4:30 like he does. Poor guy us exhausted. I so wish I couldhear his set...it's got some great ethnic and ambient stuff in it. He's starting off in the mellow tent...he figured doing a dance set would be too much for the first one. If you go to the
activities page, and look at performers, J is JJ of Galifrey 7. He's so cool.
Anyways, back to the work thing.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...