Thursday, September 28, 2006

Too crazy even for me

Man...I'm glad tomorrow is the last of all this craziness.
Why?
Well my parents were in town sunday night until tuesday morning to visit my brother and for Mom to get minor surgery (cataracts) and I didn't even get to talk to them. Nope. Nada.
I had to call them last night when I had a few minutes...I felt very lousy about that.
You should never be too busy to call your Mom after she's had surgery, that's just wrong. I feel rather crapy about that, but what could I do?
*sigh*

On an up note, tomorrow is my day of from work, but I may have to pop in to subcultre some cells. Other than that I'm free all day until the very last night of pledge drive. I can't wait. Then comes sleeping in, vegging with J and watching Star Wars. Oh yeah.
Incidentally, at CFCR, we're only at ~34000, when we need ~55000 to get by, so send money donating vibes to our city...we still have a long way to go. There are some music gigs to supprt the station, but we are way behind last year...so if ya wanna pledge or anything...please do. I did. I got a great Tshirt. I'm wearing it right now...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...