Sunday, July 02, 2006
















Well it's over.
Yay. All went well and it was nice to see some family and friends we haven't seen since, well probbly the last wedding. I got to spend the day being all girly and pretty, but now? Now, I'm tired and since there was OJ in the punch I had yesterday I'm feeling rather crappy. BUT it was a good day, AND my Dad did put my window in. Yay. I just thought I'd drop in with a few pictures of J and I from yesterday in all our finery before I went off to hide in the dark andnurse my headache.

Later...

5 comments:

Magnus said...

Ah, look at the purdy couple. I'd al,ost think those were your wedding photos given how happy you two look.

ylbbyyy

Geosomin said...

It was a happy day.
Plus J just looks damn good in a suit...

Magnus said...

That's quite the Tom Jones pose in the middle photo.

Geosomin said...

I know...I don't know why he always spreads out his hands in photos...I have lots where he's done that...odd. He's noticed he does it but has no idea why...

Anonymous said...

his EYES! What have they done to his EYES!

He looks psychiotic.

Oh, wait, that's just the way he usually looks; tough to tell behind all that glass.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...