Friday, May 19, 2006

This is Les Nessman, WKRP's Fish Eye in the Sky!

Well, here I am, back at work today. J is at home, fending for himself in the dark with a muffin, water and the phone and some pizza in the fridge. I'm concerned and hated leaving this morning, but he can use his eyes a bit now so he'll get by just fine until I am home. Hopefully he'll probably sleep most of the day actually...lucky bugger. If not, he'll have a heck of a dull day...as we discovered yesterday it is amazing what little you can do without being able to see that we do regularly.

It's funny - the safety inspector checked out my lab on Wednesday and suggested I tape off my desk in the low level lab as a designated clean area where nothing labby enters. It keeps me and my PC safe and means I can have a cup of java here at the desk if I want to...very cool I must say. So this morning I taped off a little floor area around it. Now that Ive done it all up though I have to say I feel a lot like Les Nessman with my yellow taped off office on the floor...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...