Wednesday, May 31, 2006

munch munch munch

Odd day. I'm hungry and in the strangest mood. I ran across a few questions I feel like asking you. (thanks to MistyMawn)

Who are you?
Why do you visit me?
What's a perfect day?
What one song could you listen to over and over again...why?
Rain, wind, snow, sun, clouds, or hail....which are you?
What do you dream about?
What's the silliest thing you have ever done?
Do you take your self too seriously?
Pick one person, where would you go, what would you do and for how long?

Now it's only fair to answer these questions:

Who are you?
I'm a strange girl. I like cheese and cats and sunshine and lying on my back in the yard looking at the stars.

Why do you visit me?
I visited Misty Mawn's site via the creative scribbling site and was excited by all the creativity and talent there. I'm always inspired to see other's ideas of beauty and joy.

What's a perfect day?
No work, J is home and we can do whatever we choose. Sleeping in, pancakes with fruit, long naps and walks in the sun...just being together. No greater joy.

What one song could you listen to over and over again...why?
Everloving by Moby. The music is so beautiful and so deeply emotional. It really resonates with me in a way I don't quite understand...I can get lost in it.

Rain, wind, snow, sun, clouds, or hail....which are you?
I am the sun. I shine dammit.

What do you dream about?
Strangely enough, lately, that my cats can talk and that I can fly...not voom superman fly, just hover about fly. I also dreamed I could play my hand like a flute by blowing in my thumb a few weeks back. That was a good one.

What's the silliest thing you have ever done?
Outside Banff, at the mountainside lake that used to be on the old canadian $20 I clasped my palms in front of my chest, struck a pose and yodelled my best viking maiden yodel at the mountain valley...it echoed spectacularly.

Do you take your self too seriously?
Quite honestly, most of the time not seriously enough...I do tend take my faults too seriously though.

Pick one person, where would you go, what would you do and for how long?
Right now?
J
a cabin in the woods
naughty things
at least a week

I wish it were friday...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...