Saturday, April 15, 2006

I for one welcome our new monkey alien overlords

I saw the coolest thing last night. After Lydias (a local pub) closed out after a great ska show, one of the guys that owns the local climbing gym (friend of a friend) just up and climbed up the lamp post on the corner, swung from the light part and swug around like spiderman to sit on top of it for a bit. He looked in the red light at the top, blinked and then, just as fast, climbed back down in aboput 4 moves all monkey like. I've never seen anything like it. And no I was not drunk and there were about 50 or so people there to make me sure I didn't just imagine it.
Altho, now I'm convinced he's not human...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was Cornelius...

Damn you all! ... ... ... ... ... ... Damn you all to Hell!

LOL

Magnus said...

So who played at the show?

wkjxmkmw

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...