Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Woot

So much snow!
We've had a snowy blizzard of a night. First the wind (which I walked home in and could have done without) but then the cool blizzardy snow came. THEN the hail..not big hail, just the kind that sounds like a rainstick when it hits the windows. Very neat sound to listen to. Then it snowed ALL night. Walking to the bus was an adventure...there is probably about a foot of snow and noone had been out yet, so I got to make the first tracks through it. I love when that happens. Hopefully the weather will get things out of her system and then we can get to spring.

It can keep snowing all week for all I care! I have nowhere in particular to be and a friend just lent us Space Ghost and Harvey Birdman on DVD to watch on her week away (she works up north up at the mine laboratory). Nifty. Nothin to do but eat chili, drink tea, listen to music, read (I'm on the third Dune book now) and relax for the next few days. I'm not going on strike (whew) so I can relax in my house and let life go back to normal and obey the fluffly weather's commands and stay inside all comfy cozy.

Woot.

2 comments:

Dr. Bobb said...

Birdman is the best show EVER. Enjoy.

Magnus said...

So, whadjya think uh Birdman? When the music came on during enu selection, Elijah and I started howling uncontrolably at first. poor Wesley Willis.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...