Thursday, March 23, 2006

Suplize!

We were at the press confrence yesterday (which went very well, my legs were on the news) and J was planning his show for tomorrow and in the new music CDs was a new Gomez CD.
We're both huge fans of Gomez and had been checking their website occasionally to see if there was a new CD in the works after their live recording CD from last year and most previous CD (2004) that came out last year and there was nothing there...but Lo and behold POOF - a new CD. As soon as it is up on Amazon I'll add a link. It's out in stores in May and we got to have a listen to it yesterday.
Fantastic as usual.
And so may I suggest, if you want a good listen to some of my favorite rock/blues music have a listen to any of the albums by Gomez. They are fantastic. I've had the privelidge of seeing them live and they sound even better in person.
Gotta go...

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...