Wednesday, March 08, 2006

International Woman's Day

It's the day to appreciate women.
So go on...appreciate me.(just kidding!)

Seriously, take the time today to call your Mom, your Grandma, hug your daughter, kiss your wife, and for just today, don't beat up your sister (go on, I know you can do it). If you are a woman, do the same and be glad if where you live in this fine world of ours you are free and respected and allowed to openly express your thoughts, beliefs and inner beauty. I, for one, hope and pray that attitudes that degrade and damage women and our human dignity (like old pervy there on the weekend) will become a thing of the past.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't you be in the kitchen? And what are you doing with those shoes? ;)

Geosomin said...

I can't take them off - the chain that keeps me near the stove is in the way

Anonymous said...

Not to mention the "bun(s) in the oven".

Geosomin said...

I'm sorry, I couldn't quite hear that-my head covering muffled your voice...

Anonymous said...

What? Buns? Bairn? Baebes in arms? Pitter patter of little (non furry) feet? Infant? Angel face, babe, bambino, bundle of joy, buttercup, button, cherub, chick, child, crawler, deduction, dividend, dumpling, kid, little angel, little darling, little doll, little one, lollypop, newborn, nipper, nursling, papoose, preemie, snooky, suckling, sugar, tad, tax write-off, toddler, tot, youngster?




(thank you thesaurus.com?)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...