Friday, January 13, 2006

I pity the fool...


Well, being Ukranian Christmas Eve, I no longer have the excuse to keep up my Christmas lights. Ukranian Christmas is long over. Soo...this weekend I suppose I will take them down (if I have to...sniff). I'll take some pictures of the lights and stuff before I take them down...If any turn out, I'll post a few.

I've got Mr.T on the brain today. A friend of ours, who has a thing for Mr. T, made us a copy of a Mr. T inspirational video he made for teens in the 80's called "Be Somebody or Be Somebody's Fool". If you ever get the chance to see it - do. It's like a car crash - it's awful but you just can't look away. There's a certain guilty pleasure in giggling uncontrollably at what may have been cool when I was about 7 or 8. The 80's are a thing to behold. Combine them with Mr. T and what can I say? You have to see it to believe it.

And so: my last holiday wishes to all of you out there. Peace and joy for the next year to come. All is new and all is possible.
Happy thoughts to you all on this fine day.

3 comments:

Magnus said...

Is that Nancy Regan?

Geosomin said...

You betcha!

Anonymous said...

You need to see the end times film I saw with Pete starring Mr. T, "Judgement". Eep.
T's real name is Lawrence Tureaud, if you ever wondered

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...