Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hippie Crack

In my first monthly quest of the year have perfected my chewy granola bar recipe.
The most amazing granola bar ever invented with nothing in it I dislike and no preservatives...
They are so good I feel the need to tell the world about them. Heck I'd even mail you all one. Well OK that's just dumb, but MAN. So good...like hippie crack I tells ya.
I'm not a health nut or anything, but I got to thinking - why am I buying granola bars? How hard can they be to make and why would I want to want a bunch of preservatives and other crap if I don't have to eat them? So I tried many things and tweaked to include favorite things like pumpkin seeds and nuts and raspberry almond granola and I think I have it perfected for my taste.
As soon as I get home I'm going to eat one...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frickin' Hippie!

Anonymous said...

Y'see, when I here hippie crack, I think a long-haired plumber....

Magnus said...

You would.

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...