Friday, December 16, 2005

Haven't you always wanted a monkey?

Saw Kong late last night. I'm bag-tired at work but it was worth it.
Great monkeys godmother, I've been waiting for ithis film for a while and I have to say - it was great. Other than the talking giggling stoners sitting behind me (who, thankfully, were quiet once being humiliated by many people telling them to shut up) the film was as great as I expected . I'm so glad to see Jet girl doing some great work and Kong was magnificent. I love the style of the times as well...just a good movie. GIven my apprehension about the Narnia film (still haven't seen it yet - likely will this weekend) this was a great relief.
What a great film.

2 comments:

Magnus said...

From what I have been hearing, you must be in the minority.

Geosomin said...

About the movie or wanting the monkey?

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...