Wednesday, September 14, 2005

What I'm up to at this very moment

After reading Betty Ragan's blog, I came across one of her intriguing entries...a bit of a "what am I up to right now" view of her little world.
Seeing as I love the "what are you up to" surveys, I Ihought I'd give it a whirl and fill in the blanks...here goes:
_______________

Current attire: Blue jeans. Blue scoop neck t-shirt and burgandy zip up hoodie, blue socks and my superstars. My silver frame specs. A dazed expression.

Current mood: Bored and tired. Not a lot to do right now and I had apple crisp right before going to bed last night (mmm...) so I couldn't sleep til about 2 am because of the sugar.

Current music: Theivery Corporation on the lab PC...

Current annoyance: Foreign spice packages with no english instructions (the tandoori chicken I'm marinating and plan on having for supper may be very good or very bad....)

Current thing: Talking about all the things I'm going to paint and fix up around the house and not actually getting the paint to do it...paint chips or taping paint chips in the rooms to help pick colors doesn't count!

Current desktop picture: A photo of Jay on the dock at the cabin at Little Bear Lake at sunset

Current song in head: The last song on the new Dandy Warhols album (can't rember the name)

Current book: Just finished the newest Harry Potter Book last week. Thought it was nifty. Haven't had the time to get into the next book yet.

Current video in player: The tape I used to tape the rest of the "Some Kind of Monster" documentary that was on late last night and had to go to sleep before it was over...have to finish watching it tonight. I was surprised at how good it was. It was just something to kill the sugar based insomnia at first...

Current DVD in player: Last disc of the 1st season of Arrested Development. That show is turning out to be a favorite of mine...it's great seeing it for the first time with no commercials.

Current refreshment: Cold coffee

Current worry: How I'm ever gonna paint my living room??

Current thought: How do I win a vacation off this planet??
__________

And so I ask - what are YOU all up to??
Me? Not so much...well breaks over...back to the lab.

No comments:

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...