Friday, August 12, 2005

Happy Love Day!

Yup..it's my anniversary. Our 5th to be exact. I've been doing some web research and apparently it's our wooden anniversary. I'm not sure what to do with that information actually (I *also* found out our third was leather...sorry I missed that one...) It's Fringe time so we'll likely go and see some plays, maybe check out the new ethiopian restaurant in town next week.

It's funny...I've never been one for the convention of having to celebrate events or things on specific days, but our anniversary always makes me smile. It's not like I love Jay any more or less today than any other day...it's just kind of nice to have a day to remind ourselves that we've been together for so long...over ten years...that we both still can't believe we found someone so wonderful to share our lives with.



I know I'm being sappy, but I can't help it. Love *is* grand.

hee hee...:)

3 comments:

Magnus said...

"apparently it's our wooden anniversary. I'm not sure what to do with that information actually"

Give him splinters.

Anonymous said...

(third was leather...sorry I missed that one...)

Wow. That's such a perfect set up for any manner of crass S&M jokes, I can't actually decide on which to use.

However, I can see why you'd wanna dress Jay in Leiderhosen. Rowr.

And hey. Thanks for letting me comment.

Peter T Chattaway said...

Your fifth already? Kewl. The photo brought back memories. :)

Cunning Plans

 Life is wierd ya know. It seems a lot of things have been hitting me hard lately. Been distant from people, including my partner who is dea...